home about youtube links contact
"I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing...kissing a lot. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls."
Audrey Hepburn


Thursday, March 26, 2015

Viva Approaches!

So if you are going to Viva this year, chances are that this time next week you'll be catching a flight or high-tailing it down to the Orleans lobby for a cup of coffee...well, maybe not. Maybe in a couple of hours you'll be doing that.

I won't be attending VLV this year; the dates conflicted with some other plans of mine and this was probably evident by my lack of Viva related posts on Youtube or Facebook for 2015. I am going to the Nashville Boogie in about a month, so right now all of my planning and outfit selections are based around that. But I'll truly miss Las Vegas and the Orleans and that heady blend of smoke, bacon, coffee, beer, and perfume that hits the nose when you first step through the doors and spy those giant cheesy alligators. Don't forget to snap a photo or two...it will be your yearly tradition.


So this year, it's the Boogie for me. But for those of you who are headed out this week and haven't started packing (and if you have been following me for any length of time, you know that you should have packed a MONTH ago, ya slacker!), here is a video that will be helpful to you in that endeavor.



I have also taken the time to create a playlist of all of my VLV videos of years past, whether they be prep videos, post videos, or my 'Viva Spoils' haul videos from the event. And here's that:



So enjoy your event, guys! And as always, don't miss the Doubledown Saloon, The Sonics (playing at the car show), or Frankie's Tiki Room!

xxoo,
Ashley

1 comments:

luckbailey said...

like you blog!

good post! thanks sharing!

http://magaized.tarlog.com/

Post a Comment