home about youtube links contact
"I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing...kissing a lot. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls."
Audrey Hepburn


Thursday, January 7, 2016

Classic Cats

It's amazing how many great photos you can find of Old Hollywood fellas and their cats. I mean, seriously...google 'actors with cats' and you'll be shocked at the number of swoony photos there are of our favorite actors snuggling their favorite feline. Here are ten of the best...Oh, and by the way, notice how many seem to prefer the Siamese variety...must have been a trend at the time.

1. Stan Laurel


2. James Dean (I believe his kitty was named Marcus.)


3.James Mason (There is also another one where he's in bed snuggling an award and two white persian cats. It's highly decadent.)


4. Paul Newman


5. Anthony Perkins (although, cats on the table are forbidden in our house)




7. Marlon Brando


8. Clark Gable


9. Raymond Burr


10. Lawrence Olivier


and Cary Grant...


Oh well, they can't all be cat lovers....

1 comments:

Mama K said...

My Grandmother had Siamese cats at least as far back as the 1960s and into the early 1970s. Now that you mention it, I bet they really were a thing at the time.

Post a Comment