home about youtube links contact
"I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing...kissing a lot. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls."
Audrey Hepburn


Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Vintage Life Magazine...Due Out In October!


I placed a quick blurb in video form on my channel, about this great little hobby magazine due out in the fall. It will be a hit, I'm sure, and I'm so proud to be a part of it. The magazine will deal with all things nostalgic, from movies and music to fashion and lifestyle. I hope all of you will visit this classy little website and subscribe! We're super excited about it!

www.vintagelifemagazine.com

4 comments:

Janice said...

This sounds great! I'll definitely have to look into ordering this. And congratulations on being a part of such a cool idea!

Amy Benjamin said...

Ooooohhhh.... I'm gonna check it out!

~Jolene'sMemoryKeeping said...

I am very interested in that, keep us posted please!

Dastardly Depictions by Catherine Davis said...

Congratulations for the recognition!

Post a Comment