home about youtube links contact
"I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing...kissing a lot. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls."
Audrey Hepburn

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Vintage Life Magazine...Due Out In October!

I placed a quick blurb in video form on my channel, about this great little hobby magazine due out in the fall. It will be a hit, I'm sure, and I'm so proud to be a part of it. The magazine will deal with all things nostalgic, from movies and music to fashion and lifestyle. I hope all of you will visit this classy little website and subscribe! We're super excited about it!



Janice said...

This sounds great! I'll definitely have to look into ordering this. And congratulations on being a part of such a cool idea!

Amy Benjamin said...

Ooooohhhh.... I'm gonna check it out!

~Jolene'sMemoryKeeping said...

I am very interested in that, keep us posted please!

miss cat's dastardly depictions said...

Congratulations for the recognition!

Post a Comment