home about youtube links contact
"I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing...kissing a lot. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls."
Audrey Hepburn


Monday, December 14, 2009

~Movie Review Monday~ Introduction...

After getting some very warm feedback on my facebook page, I've opted to include movie reviews in my style blog, since so much of what I do is influenced by my love for Classic Films. Something you need to know about me: I watch movies for escapism. Therefore, for the most part, I prefer films that lift the spirit and are somewhat life affirming. Yes, there are many beautiful movies out there that are termed 'classics' due to the wonderful construction ,but that have a very heavy handed and all around depressing subject matter...and as you will see, I don't necessarily gravitate to those films. That will no doubt be reflected in my reviews, so keep that in mind. I also plan to start incorporating a 'style factor' into my reviews, to further blend them with the theme of this blog. But at first, I may be using some of the reviews I've previously written on another blog and which may be a bit more lengthy than what I plan to do in the future. Either way, I hope you enjoy!

Thanks for all your support,
Ashley

0 comments:

Post a Comment