home about youtube links contact
"I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing...kissing a lot. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls."
Audrey Hepburn


Saturday, March 20, 2010

March Pin Up Peek~ Fleur DeGuerre


I first discovered the illustrious Fleur on a down to earth hair tutorial from Youtube. This led me be an avid follower of her blog,Diary of a Vintage Girl,and an inevitable admirer of her portfolio. Her style is classic, poised, and pristine. The photos reflect this beautifully.

Enjoy the following video and bring a little more Fleur into your life:

4 comments:

coco said...

Fleur is beautiful. She really looks like she stepped out of a 1940's photograph.

TemperamentalBroad@blogspot.com said...

Hey I just wanted to let you know that you have an award over at my blog :-)

Brittany_Va-VoomVintage said...

I adore her, she is so beautiful, funny and sweet. What a doll and what an inspiration to all of us vintage lovin' gals! I'd love to see some Fleur inspired hair tutorials. This dame has the best hair!
http://vavoomvintage.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

he is fantastic. I love her blog.

Post a Comment