home about youtube links contact
"I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing...kissing a lot. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls."
Audrey Hepburn


Friday, March 12, 2010

Sponsor Salute!!

I'd like to welcome you to my very first sponsor salute, a blog entry dedicated to those inspiring shops and businesses that not only support me, but give me added motivation. This week, I'd like to focus on three marvelous companies that you have all heard me mention before:


1.Andewyn Designs: Adrienne had an Etsy Shop that I mentioned in a previous video. I'd like to invite you now to visit her newly designed web store by clicking on the lovely link to the right. Her jewelry designs are exquisite and really bring to mind the delicate femininity of the past. She also ships worldwide!

2.Dungaree Dolly Bags: Okay, I've gushed about Dolly enough for twenty blog posts.
You all know her well from those youtube reviews I've done in the past, as well as this one, where I revealed my new hand-crafted Dolly Bag in real time! It is still to this day one of my favorite 'channel moments'. Thanks so much Miss Dolly, for these fantastic products!


3.HeyDay Clothing: And last but not least, we have the wonderfully authentic clothing of Heyday. Heyday is a UK based clothing company but even after shipping and 'pounds-to-dollars' figuring, the items are well worth a purchase. I had the privilege of seeing some of the garments first hand and was astonished at the quality. I'm thrilled to have Heyday On board and hope that all of you will click that link at the side. After all, just to tease you, here is a full length view of the dress she has placed on her add. Delicious, no?

1 comments:

Adrienne said...

I'm so happy to be one of your sponsors! You know I love your work~

xoxo,

Adrienne

Post a Comment