home about youtube links contact
"I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing...kissing a lot. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls."
Audrey Hepburn


Thursday, May 13, 2010

Sponsor Salute~ Miss Hussy and Heartbreaker Fashion

Iam thrilled to have two more great companies as my sponsors. Both Miss Hussy Clothing and Heartbreaker have been favorites of mine for a while and I have several pieces by both stores in my closet. So without further ado:


Miss Hussy Clothing:

As many of you know, I had the honor of modeling in the Miss Hussy fashion show during Viva Las Vegas. I already had two of Hayley's dresses in my wardrobe but while we prepared for the fashion show, I took it upon myself to browse her entire collection and see first hand how well-made the garments really are. In addition to her lovely dresses, she also carries swimwear and separates.

Just click on that little link at the right to visit the store.



Heartbreaker Fashion:

Mother-Daughter team Teresa and Amanda Becker started Heartbreaker Fashion back in 2005 and since then have had to make huge changes in their originally 'home-based' business, to accommodate their growing clientele. Their motto is 'made in California, with love and no regrets.' This is easy to see when you compare the cut and fit of their garments with other companies that specialize in vintage style. Please click the tab at the right to browse their darling dresses and separates...as well as the newly available intimates and swimwear. This Trixie Top is still one of the best fitting items I've purchased.

2 comments:

Retro Model Sari said...

Ooooohhhh!!! Love the Britannia Bikini and the Alice Dress and the Skipper playsuit. So.... about everything :-D

Lucky Dame said...

I've been wanting to order from Miss Hussy and appreciate your review on their quality. I love that polka-dot dress....and reasonably priced for reproduction. Cool!

Post a Comment