home about youtube links contact
"I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing...kissing a lot. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls."
Audrey Hepburn


Wednesday, December 8, 2010

An Offer From Lulu's.Com


Far be it from me to deny my readers a dandy discount! Lulu's Online sent me a message asking if I'd like to offer my readers a special code that would guarantee them a site wide discount of 15% between now and December 12th. After perusing their website, I definitely think there are some interesting items to consider. Most of the clothing options are a bit 'young' for me personally, but I am very impressed by the range of their shoes and accessories.

Discount code is FREEMONT and is case sensitive. This offer is good for the US and Canada, only one use per customer please.

2 comments:

Victoria / Justice Pirate said...

Just used it. Thanks

Vittle me this... said...

so cute!

Post a Comment