home about youtube links contact
"I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing...kissing a lot. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls."
Audrey Hepburn


Thursday, June 7, 2012

Sponsor Salute!



It's time to sing the praises of my lovely sponsors!


QUEEN OF HEARTZ

Once again, Queen of Heartz has made some lovely additions to their site, including menswear and swimwear! Just in time for pool parties and ocean vacations, a sweet selection of bathing attire is now available in wonderfully retro styles!

The above suit has a very modest and flattering cut, perfect for those of us who might want to draw attention away from the lower half.

And the adorable three piece set below is a great option for in the water and out!


So once again, click that link to the right and see what might be 'suitable' for your needs! :)
________________________________




KELLY GRACE ART

If you click on that familiar likeness to the right, in the sponsor column, you will be taken to Kelly Grace's facebook page. Kelly has been a sponsor for a while and creates wonderful portraits and paintings featuring daily life and retro fun. I am honored to have been the subject of a series she recently created and you'll also be treated to a giveaway on my channel very soon. I'm in awe of her talent and hope all of you will visit the link and make a purchase from her Etsy shop! Look for more from this artist in the aforementioned video and Giveaway!





_________________________________

Thanks again ladies, for the continued support!

xxoo,
Ashley






2 comments:

Jessie Lou said...

My they have beautiful swimsuits! Oh and btw I love that painting of the retro laundry mat! It is simply beautiful!

Have a lovely weekend, adios!
Jessie Lou

Frances said...

That portrait of you is amazing :)

Post a Comment