home about youtube links contact
"I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing...kissing a lot. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls."
Audrey Hepburn


Friday, April 11, 2014

Pre-Viva Fitness Check-In, Final Entry

I am so ASHAMED that I have not done a check-in for this topic since January! as some of you may know, I tend to start a regular feature here and then slowly abandon it due to lack of time. So I do apologize to those of you who were counting on this feature, or perhaps using it to share motivation!

I have been very busy with my Pre-Viva videos on YouTube and family responsibilities. But I have been trying hard to stay on track with my fitness goals in spite of unexpected events and even a trip to New Orleans!

As far as my measurements goal, I think I'm destined to have a 29 inch waist. I know it has been 28 inces in the past, but even though I can feel the muscles becoming firmer beneath that stubborn layer of loose skin etc that will persist, in spite of countless crunches, the measuring tape remains unchanged. So I will be content with that.

My fitness level has improved considerably since I started doing more of the HIIT Cardio routines on Fitness Blender. My squats are deeper and my endurance has greatly increased. The butt of my jeans feels tighter; I consider these all good things.

My water intake has increased as well, and starting March 17th, I have been mostly 'dessert free', other than the brief trip to Louisiana of course. I'm keeping my caloric goal to 'maintaining' level, but not replacing the ones I burn, so that I can continue towards losing those last few pounds. If it happens, great; if not, I have no intention of stopping. There is so much to be said for getting healthy!

I'm determined that even the 'Post Viva Blues' will not hold me back!!

So for the time being, this Check-In is complete. I will catch you on the other side, friends!

Onward and Westward,

Ashley

0 comments:

Post a Comment