home about youtube links contact
"I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing...kissing a lot. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls."
Audrey Hepburn


Saturday, July 30, 2011

In the Dressing Room-Le Bomb Shop


The first company I'm featuring in my Dressing Room series on Youtube is Le Bomb Shop, an Ebay based company specializing in retro inspired dresses and separates.

Le Bomb Shop offers clothing that ranges in inspiration from the 40's to the 80's, at very decent prices. Most items are between 30.00 and 60.00, with some separates coming in at as little as 10.00!

I feel that this store is ideal for those of us who love to dress in vintage inspired clothing but also can't afford the prices of some of the other reproduction clothing companies. There are some amazing options for every day dresses, as well as frocks for special occasions. My friend Kalia used Le Bomb Shop to purchase her bridesmaid dresses!



While I can't vouch for the quality of every garment pictured, the ones I received recently are of decent construction. Fabrics are indicative of price, usually of a cotton blend and containing some stretch. If stretch is present in the item, it will be noted on the description page.

One of the main 'plus' points of this company is the attention to styling options and the multiple photos of each dress, from every angle. Keep in mind that the dress form is small however, and the dress will likely not look exactly the same on your frame unless you are a tiny thing. I have had a few issues with fit, in the past, but the measurements of the two items reviewed seemed to be accurate. So make sure to take your measurements and purchase accordingly, to insure proper fit.

Visit Le Bomb Shop...and make sure to let them know you heard about them here!

xxoo,
Ashley

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Very cute clothes. Too bad they only go up to a size 42" bust. Back to the gym for me!

Anonymous said...

^^Agreed! Wish they would extend their size range, because the pieces look very cute. Looking forward to more of this series!

ragdoll sue said...

There so tiny cause all the ladies were skinny back then in the 30's 40's and 50's

Karin said...

I really love the clothes but I'd love to know where they find the accessories that are pictured next to the clothing. They really make the outfit!

jewlover2 said...

ragdoll sue, are you kidding? I cant tell if you're being silly...cuz that isnt quite true. haha

Post a Comment