home about youtube links contact
"I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing...kissing a lot. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls."
Audrey Hepburn


Friday, April 24, 2015

The Ultimate Gift With Purchase!!

I posted a brief link about this on Instagram today but the details might be a bit confusing so I'll clarify here and share it to my social media. :)

I've been given a challenge by Dillard's to use my social media contacts to promote our yearly spring 'Sensational' or 'SUNsational' event, which will this year focus on summer/vacation beauty routines and ways to revamp your makeup and skincare for warmer weather. Clarins, the counter I manage, is especially focused on these subjects since sun and skincare are what we specialize in.

Therefore, I'm reaching out to all of you by offering the 'Ultimate Gift With Purchase' to one happy customer who purchases two products from me before May 1st. The gift basket is summer skincare themed and includes over 300.00 worth of Clarins products, including a full skincare regimen AND suncare/self tanning collection!!



The products in the basket will be suitable for all skin types, so no worries there! And let me just say, that SPF 50 UV Plus/Anti Pollution fluid is unbelievable!!

Okay so here are the rules:

1. You must order two products at a 40.00 total minimum purchase price. Orders over 50.00 though, will be FREE SHIPPING, so keep that in mind.

To order:
a. Call me at Dillard's before May 1st...I am off on Tuesday the 28th, but I'll be there Saturday through Wednesday of next week otherwise. The number is 901-685-0382 ext 5016. My hours vary but anyone who answers should be able to tell you when I'll be in for that day. You MUST order from me to be eligible for this offer since I am the one hosting this particular giveaway.

b. If you can't reach me, simply email your contact info to lisafreemontstreet@gmail.com. I will call you or text you lickety split!!

2. You may order any two products from any two brands, to qualify. The brands we carry at my location are:

1. St Tropez Tanning
2. Strivectin Cosmeceuticals
3. Osmotics Cosmeceuticals
4. XEN Tan-Self Tanning
5. Philosophy Skincare
6. Anastasia Brow Products
7. Deborah Lippman nail products
8. Studio Gear Cosmetics
9. Napoleon Perdis Cosmetics
10. Stila Cosmetics
11. Clarisonic Skincare
12. Murad Skincare
13. Clarins
14. Clinique
15. Estee Lauder
16. Lancome
17. Elizabeth Arden
18. Fashion Fair

We also carry most designer fragrances.

3. This offer is open within the US only, no international orders can be accepted (unfortunately).

4. Your payment will not be processed until the 1st. Orders will ship on or around the 2nd. The drawing for the giveaway will take place on the 2nd of May.

5. A free gift will be included with EVERY order. However, one of you will also receive the gift basket, which means that if you need products anyway, this makes it a special deal!!

Let me know if you have any questions via email at lisafreemontstreet@gmail.com

I hope to speak to some of you in person very soon! I'm excited about this and know you'll love every flippin' thing in this basket!!

xxoo,

Ashley

0 comments:

Post a Comment