home about youtube links contact
"I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing...kissing a lot. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls."
Audrey Hepburn


Thursday, July 28, 2016

Easy False Eyelashes for Doll and Cat Eyes!


For those of us with a vintage aesthetic, false lashes can make or break a look! No amount of wiggle dresses, high heels, seamed stockings, or bombshell waves will make up for a lash-less eye. While winged liner and lots of mascara can definitely add some thickness to your flutter, to really channel the broads of yore, you'll have to get used to applying some lashes-at least for special occasions.

The following video was made for YOU...you there, with your glue-problems and red eyes! You poked those tweezers in there one time too often, didn't you? I've got you.

Here is my failsafe, tweezer-less eyelash application tutorial! Enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment